1. Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information that you submit through this Website. This Policy applies to all who visit our Website or use our online services.
2. We may collect Web Site visitors’ contact information (including e-mail addresses). This information may be used:
(i) to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
(ii) to monitor who is accessing the Web Site or using services offered on the Web Site; and
(iii) to profile the type of people accessing the Web Site.
3. We utilize “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
4. We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this Website. However, under the following circumstances,we may be required to disclose your personal information:
(i) we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or any agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their function; or
(ii) we are required by law to disclose the information.
6. We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
7. Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
8. Personal information and other data which are transmitted through this Website may be collated for statistical purposes, for our marketing and research purposes, or aggregated for analysis; where in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
9. All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
10. It is at our sole discretion to amend this Policy at any time which will take effect upon placing such amendments on our Website.
11. Please be assured that we adhere to the requirements under the PDPA and other relevant legislation such as the Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics Act.
Feel free to write to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries regarding your personal data.