Introducing a good workplace hygiene and sanitation practice, on top of corporate medical package, is one of the easiest ways to keep employees happy and healthy. It is to safeguard their health and reduce the spread of diseases. Furthermore, by ensuring excellent workplace hygiene and sanitation, it reflects directly on the corporate core values. Employees will be happier and more productive if the workplace where they perform their day-to-day activities is clean and hygienic. They will be healthier if the workplace does not transmit diseases.
Ways to promote workplace hygiene and sanitation:
1) Cultivate a culture of donning a mask when feeling unwell to prevent virus from spreading
2) Clean the workstation and restrooms frequently to prevent germs and bacteria from manifesting
3) Install hand sanitiser along common corridor to allow employees to step-up personal hygiene
4) Service the air-conditioner regularly to remove allergens and dust trapped in the filter
5) Provide anti-bacteria hand soap in restrooms and washing bay to eliminate bacteria in the workplace.