Alliance Healthcare Group has been awarded the Data Protection Trustmark (DPTM) by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), demonstrating that we have a robust data protection regime in place to protect your personal data. As a DPTM-certified company, customers and employees can rest assured that their data is secure with our stringent protection policies and practices.
Why We Collect Your Data
In providing you with medical care services, from clinical and pharmaceutical services to claims processing, we collect various types of data that are necessary for day-to-day operations. The types of data we collect include, but are not limited to:
- Personal information such as name and NRIC;
- Contact information such as residential address, email address, and phone number;
- Medical information when using medical care or claim administration services, such as medical conditions, prescriptions, medical history, and family history
Only necessary data is collected, and they will not be used for purposes other than what they were collected for. By collecting data, we seek to improve our services in order to serve you better. Some ways we utilise data are as follows:
- Verifying identity when accessing our services
- Providing services, such as managed healthcare solutions and claims processing via websites, mobile applications, or otherwise
- Providing customer service and support for enquiries, requests, feedback and complaints to improve customer experience
- Generating reports and performance analytics to develop and further improve our services
At Alliance, we work with various clinics, affiliates, and third parties. Data collected will only be disclosed to authorised staff and other parties when necessary, in which these parties are legally obligated to keep your data protected. To ensure that you can be confident of the data security and privacy at Alliance, we will continue to remain transparent in our data collection and use.
Click here to learn more about data privacy at Alliance.
How We Protect Your Data
To be DPTM-certified, Alliance has fulfilled a set of robust and comprehensive criteria and is determined to have practices in place to safeguard data. This includes:
- Trained Data Protection Officers and staff to handle personal data
- Obtaining consent and being transparent about the collection, use, and disclosure of data
- Appropriate measures for protection, retention, and disposal of data
- Providing options for withdrawal of consent, access, and correction of data
- Appropriate measures in the event of a data breach
[Source: IMDA DPTM for Consumers Page]
Your privacy is important to us. That is why we have robust data protection policies and practices in place to ensure that your data is managed responsibly and safely while being properly utilised and disposed of.
Click here to learn more about how DPTM benefits you.
Why You Can Trust Us With Your Data
Our data protection policies and practices have been carefully accessed and approved by a third-party assessment body and international certification agency, TUV SUD PSB Pte Ltd. Certification from a third party validates the measures we have taken to protect your data. Potential weaknesses have also been uncovered, and we have further strengthened our data protection regime and mitigated risks based on recommendations by the assessment body.
Furthermore, the development of the DPTM framework was adopted from and aligned with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and global standards. This demonstrates our high standards when it comes to safeguarding your data as we want to serve you better. You can rest assured that we will take good care of your data with our robust data protection policies and practices, and any data entrusted to us will be safeguarded and managed responsibly.
Find out more about the DPTM certification here.
Contact us here to learn more about our data use, collection, and data protection policies and practices.